- Pay your consultantion fee.
- Contact doctor for allotment of time appointment for video call.
- Send payment details like receipt of payment through whatsapp or skype.
- Speak to doctor about your disease. Send required reports copies online. One consultation payment is valid for three video calls that includes second call after sending reports.
- Get medicines through courier along with GST bill and prescription. We send medicines through DTDC courier. However, if DTDC service is not available in your place you may ask us to send though post office.
Why wait in ques when doctor is available online. Contact your doctor regarding your health issues through Whatsapp or skype video call. We don’t charge extra money for online consultaion. Pay your regular consultation fee through Paytm or Phone pe or BHIM app or you may directly credit to bank accout.
|PAYTM QR CODE||BHIM/UPI QR CODE||PHONE PE QR CODE|
- Skype or Whatsapp video call is not an alternative to in person doctor visit. It is only for those who stay far from doctor’s location or unable to consult doctor in person due to health condition.
- Doctor may need to ask sensitive questions as a part of consultation procedure. Please ensure you are in a quiet and confidential place.
- You will need to make sure that you are in an area where your internet connection is not likely to be interrupted.
- In some cases physical examination is compulsory and in such patients, if doctor suggests, in person consultation will be mandatory and medicines will not be sent unless patient contact doctor in person. We will send medicines through courier for followup consultations.